"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Still here, with apologies

Apologies to my vast readership for my lengthy absence. My computer got zapped by a thunderstorm several weeks ago, and that was with a surge supressor. With a little help from my online friends, I've managed to replace the damaged parts and am back up and running. But I sorely regret having missed the lengthy discussion in the combox about methodological naturalism. I will post as I can about it and about many of the timelier things that have occurred this month.

Alas, I will be moving this weekend and do not know when I'll be able to post to this blog from my own computer again. It could be days or even weeks. Please keep me in your prayers so that this blog can somehow contribute to the work of God. Perhaps that means my getting out of his way for a bit. It has sure seemed that way. But it won't always be so.
blog comments powered by Disqus