"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pontifications: an end and a beginning

Al Kimel, blogmeister of Pontifications where I am a co-writer, has decided to close down the combox as he prepares for ordination as a Roman Catholic priest. I have expressed my view of that move in a post over there today. Let me express my thanks to him once again. The Catholic priesthood will gain strength from his presence therein.

Starting next week, and as Al's subsequent posting permits, I will be hosting comments on his posts right here at Sacramentum Vitae. While he may offer comment himself from time to time, the burdens of moderating debate will devolve to yours truly. I hope that many of those who enjoyed and learned from Pontifications will continue doing so here.
blog comments powered by Disqus