"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A new Orthodox blog

Fr. Stephen Freeman, well-known to Pontifications readers as a co-writer at that blog, has started his own: Glory to God for All Things.

I don't usually recommend blogs that are neither Catholic nor philosophical. Those that are both get far less attention than they merit, and my modest talents are most efficiently utilized in those areas. However, I not only count Fr. Stephen as a friend but I also know him to be unusually irenic and ecumenical for a convert to Orthodoxy (from Anglicanism, in his case). I can already tell that the new blog of this prayerful and intelligent priest will be spiritually beneficial for those who take the trouble to follow it. By all means do!
blog comments powered by Disqus