"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you odd." ~Flannery O'Connor

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A belated revival

In the sidebar under "Articles of Mine," I have three links to articles I once wrote for the now-defunct blog Pontifications, where Fr. Al Kimel graciously allowed me to hold forth for nearly two years. Those articles are "Development and Negation," "The Primacy of Conscience: Real and Imagined," and "Faith, Private Judgment, Doubt, and Dissent." For months the links were inactive, thanks to the negligence of the man who maintained the server where Pontifications had once resided; several people have e-mailed me with requests for those old articles. I have finally got round to posting the articles in a new format at Google Documents; two of them retain the original comments. If anybody indicates a desire to comment further on any of them, I shall post them on this blog.

Thanks for caring!
blog comments powered by Disqus